The Rocky Neck State Park Campground are available for the 2020 period from might 22 through September 6 (everyday). Walk-in period: May 15 – May 21, September 6-October 11.
- 244 Western Principal Street (Path 156), Niantic
- 160 wooded and open sites. Concession, dumping place, restrooms, showers. Salt water swimming and fishing. No animals.
- $20/night/campsite for CT residents plus a Processing Fee
- $30/night/campsite for non-CT residents along with a Processing Fee
- More Info
- Campsite Reservations
- Campground Map:
Cabins could be reserved by the week just (Sunday to Sunday).
- $70/night/for CT residents, Rustic Cabinplus a Processing Fee. **
- $80/night/for residents that are non-CT Cabinplus a Processing Fee. **
- Campground Workplace: (860) 739-1339/Park Principal Workplace: (860) 739-5471
SALT ROCK CAMPGROUND
The Salt Rock State Park Campground will likely be available for the 2020 season, from might 22 through September 6 (everyday). Walk-in periods: May 15-May 21 and 6 – October 11 september.
- 173 Scotland Path (Rte. 97), Baltic, 06330
- Exit 83 off I-395. Get left, follow Rte. 97 through Baltic. 2 miles north in the left, simply past Salt Rock Road. is trueview legit
- 71 tent and leisure car (RV) internet web sites. Resources for some internet web web sites, restroom, dumping section, showers, in-ground children’s pool (opens mid June).
- Fishing permitted.
- Two pets/site allowed.
- Nightly Rates for CT residents:
- $33/night for the tent web site
- $37/night for a website with electricity and water
- $40/night for a niche site with electricity, water, and sewer
along with a Processing Fee
- Prices for non-CT residents are $45, $48, and $52 per plus a Processing Fee night. Read more