- The list that is comprehensive of most readily useful and worst adjectives to utilize for your online dating sites profile have already been revealed
- Guys are interested in a female whom defines herself as sexy, honest and confident, while women want honesty, cleverness and confidence
- Females should steer clear of explaining on their own as bashful, trustworthy and delighted, while males also needs to avoid timid and pleased, in addition to curvy
- A lot of men (4%) like ladies who describe by themselves as curvy, but just 0.6% of females describe by themselves this way
- Interestingly, women can be more prone to describe on their own as sexy, but they’re less inclined to ask for some body sexy in exchange
- The outcomes result from IllicitEncounters, the UK’s leading dating internet site for married people, whom studied over 400,000 profiles on the site
Struggling to obtain much attention on your online profile that is dating? Include the words “sexy”, “honest” and “confident” as well as your likelihood of success will dramatically increase.
IllicitEncounters, the UK’s leading dating internet site for married people plus the leading authority on infidelity, learned over 400,000 pages on the web web site to locate just exactly what gents and ladies had been both trying to find from their perfect partner, along with the way they described on their own. Read more